As well as composing music and orchestrating it, Jules spends a lot of time creating choral arrangements for his various choirs. Initially this work stemmed from the need to produce more arrangements for SSA or SSAA to give his Choirs a larger repertoire.
Some of the music he has arranged includes:
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square – SSAA (Barbershop style)
- For the Longest Time – SSA
- I Dreamed a Dream – SAB + Piano
- I only want to be with you – SAB + Piano
- Keep the Home Fires Burning (SSAA)
- Lollipop – SSAA (Barbershop Style)
- One Voice – SAB + Piano (plus solos)
- Windmills of Your Mind – SAB + Piano
Jules can also arrange music for SATB choirs or Male Voice Choirs. If you need a work arranging for your choir, then please contact Jules directly.
In addition to choral music Jules has put together a number of arrangements for String Quartets, Recorder groups and wind bands.
If you are struggling to find an arrangement for your group whether choir or instrumental then please contact Jules as he will more than likely to be able to help you.
- Arrangements of works by other composers
- Orchestration and Music Production
- Preparation of Rehearsal and Backing Tracks for Singers and Choirs