Looking for a Professional Recording Company to record a CD at your school? Jules has worked in Secondary & Independent Schools all over the UK recording some of the best schools choirs in the country.
Jules Addison, in conjunction with 4 Part Music, records CDs on location at secondary & independent schools all over the UK. Jules will bring a mobile studio to your school and record your pupils singing, playing instruments, reading poetry or anything else you would like to put on your CD. He then produces professional CD’s which you can sell to parents.
- There is no time limit (within reason) to a 1 day recording session
- Jules has an up to date DBS Clearance.
- Jules only ever uses his own kit and does not subcontract recording work
- Jules can record anywhere in mainland UK.
- Quality is always top priority. Jules has been recording in Schools since 2004 and can give countless examples of his work.
- Schools should make a profit from CD sales.
- Full day recording at your school using a digital Mobile Recording studio.
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 10 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- CD Artwork design
- Professionally packaged CD’s in Jewel Cases each one shrink wrapped.
- Copyright clearance where necessary.
How much are the CDs?
Inclusive of 1 day recording on location plus 5 hours post production time:
- 50 CD’s £8.50 each
- 100 CD’s £6.49 each
- 200 CD’s £5.00 each
- 300 CD’s £4.75 each
- 500 CD’s £3.70 each
- 1000 CD’s £2.20 each
The pricing above is indicative of the average price for CDs. Depending on your requirements there may be additional charges for the Recording Session or Post Production work. Please contact Jules for more information.
Price Match Policy
Whilst the pricing shown is intended to be competitive based on the top quality of our work, Jules will match or beat any price for a similar service where sensible to do so.
To book a recording at your Primary School please give Jules a call on 01225 302143 or click here to email him